Among the strongest voices, unimaginable distances of time passed, as they were locked in the violent birthing pains of conflict. Is it not a wonder that the elves could be conceived from such a place? It also should not surprise you to learn of the “fallen one,” who came into the mortal realm to defiantly destroy, and twist such beauty into goblins, and other monstrosities. It seemed all would be lost to the conflicts of the Lords, until a plan was formed. One that promised to end all strife in the immortal realm, and thus the prophecy began…
“She crafted a song that would return the light, and so it was, the light was born into the world, and she loved him as a son, and thus the hiril vuin willingly protected the golden monarchy. The unborn begets one. Her will, seeing beyond dreams. Blood of a mother’s love, valor without sorrow, this spark brings light to an end.”
~The queen’s heart, from the first Age of Awakening.
The stories of Eldelórne are set in the “Fourth age of Man” and consist of several main concepts woven into the fabric of truth;
- A great design in the kingdom of the gods has been forming since the first enlightened notion of life crawled out of the chaos.
- The battle of good vs evil spilt over into the mortal realm of men and elves, as lesser gods fought for domination in the immortal realm of Ilmatar.
- Thendiel’s love for her sons and family life is key to the reformation of the immortal realm and the true balance of all creation.
- The bond between brothers Roevash and Eiijlam never falters, especially when they need each other the most.
- The love and commitment between Eiijlam and Fionna will endure, even when the worst happens.
- Eiijlam’s quickening had been going on since the very beginning when he first accidentally set foot into the immortal’s realm of Ilmatar as an elfling.
- The Edhelath are innocent of knowing the minds of the Lords of Ilmatar, that is, unless they happen to have a seers orb in their possession.
- There are no words that can interpret the realms beyond. They are not made for mortal minds to comprehend.
- None are immune from the coming devastation.
- We are all just little pieces of an enormous paradoxical puzzle, come what may, there is no changing that fate.